About the Job
Sales & Marketing Director
Scrivas, LLC, a Medical Scribe Company
Scrivas, LLC, a specialized medical scribe company, which provides medical scribe services for physicians in emergency departments, urgent care centers, and private practices. Medical scribes duties include real-time documentation of the physician-patient encounter on the existing electronic medical record with the goal of improving physician efficiency and practice revenue.
The position is for an experienced healthcare salesperson with, medical device or medical pharmaceutical salesperson, preferably with knowledge and access to emergency departments and urgent care centers.
This position would report directly to the CEO of the company.
- 3+ years in medical/pharmaceutical sales
- Based in South Florida (Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area)
- Knowledge and access to hospital emergency departments, stand-alone emergency departments, urgent care centers, or primary care physician practices.
- Existing client regional client/contact base
- Experience in hospital-based medical device or pharmaceutical sales
- Social media marketing and presence (LinkedIn/Twitter)
- Initiate and follow up on sale of contracts for medical scribe services
- Follow up on sales contacts established by the CEO or other officers of the company. The CEO has a well a
- Regional territory to include, but not limited to the South Florida tri-county area, with expansion to the Tampa, Orlando, West Coast of Florida.
- Identify and attend relevant trade shows
- Create and maintain sales presentations on PowerPoint
- Identify and maintain social media marketing efforts on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, etc.
- Servicing existing clients, including regular on-site visits to evaluate scope of medical scribe services and anticipate any ongoing needs, especially potential for expansion of contract hours
- Maintain relationship with medical directors at each contract site
- Assist in development of effective marketing/promotional materials
- Assist and contribute to development of website presence
- Stay current with industry developments, trends, and market demands
- Commensurate with experience
- Base salary for first year, with graduated commission-basedcompensation plan