Store Manager – (Retail)
Hoffman’s Chocolate is looking for an Experienced Store Manager to join our team in Broward County. This position will be located in our newest store in the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport.
The Store Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to day to day operations of store and overseeing of daily work of staff. Guarantee that customers have a pleasurable experience; other special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Managers oversee day-to-day operations and staff, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Sell the company’s products and services to new customers as well as their returning customers.
- Develop and maintain branding of products thorough continuous community initiatives.
- Hiring, terminating, and maintaining of personnel as well as overseeing the daily work of store staff.
- Handle and resolve escalated customer complaints and issues that may arise.
- Manage training and development of the staff; ensure monthly sales quotas are being met.
- Manage the stock inventory at specified levels.
- Responsible for retail sales reporting as well as daily deposits at the end of each day.
- Ensure that employees are effective using the time clocks to record work hours and that time is maintained and approval on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that great conversational and people skills are on display at all times.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs other jobs required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the retail supervisory position; Food Services knowledge is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Good computer experience within a windows environment
- Good mathematical skills with the ability to complete sales reports\ complete banking deposits.
- Ability to review and understand budgeting financials.
- Visual experience to create store displays.
- Bi-lingual is not required but is a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or 5-7 years equivalent experience as a Retail Environment
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience as a Retail Store Manager or 4-6 years’ experience in a retail environment with a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401k as well as employee discount programs.