Travel Assignment, Rapid Response
Travel Nurses Needed – RN Intensive Care UnitsWisconsin Travel Nursing AssignmentsNationwide Registered Nurse Travel Jobs
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it show
Find great travel assignments with the best in compensation packages.
Where would you like to go?
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spent the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today’s travel nurse has to choose from
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn’t have.
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available.
Requested Nursing Specialties
ICU – Critical Care Intensive Care
Trauma – Intensive Care
SICU – Surgical Intensive Care
NICU – Neonatal Intensive Care
MICU – Medical Intensive Care
PICU – Pediatric Intensive Care
CVICU – Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care
Neuro – Intensive Care
HealthCareTravelers.com makes it easy, fast and free to reach out to the premier healthcare staffing agencies with one request. Just sit back, relax and let the staffing agencies come to you.
HCEN wishes you a prosperous and enjoyable career as a traveling healthcare professional.
Being an ICU RN requires excellent critical thinking skills. The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse must be familiar with ventilators, central lines, EKG strips, among other specialized skills.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past ‘Travelers’
Get the information you need from the
Nation’s Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
‘More Information Request’