We have an immediate Warehouse Manager position in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We are looking for someone that has the ability to direct the warehouse staff, assign tasks, monitor work, give appropriate feedback as well as assisting with various warehouse duties. You will be picking, packing and preparing consumer goods for shipments, identifying defective or damaged product. You will also be responsible for inventory, shipping and receiving, contacting carriers to arrange pickups, and being able to speak to the customers when needed. This position will require you to use a forklift, cherry picker and sometime drive to pick up and/or deliver products to suppliers/customers in the area.
* LOCAL candidates only
* Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Must have at least 1-3 years previous warehouse managerial experience
* Prior experience leading a warehouse team.
* Must be able to pass a background check and substance abuse test
* Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive with an excellent driving record
* Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
* Spanish a PLUS!!!!!!