Full-Time A & P Mechanic
About the Job
Hermes Technical is seeking Airframe & Powerplant mechanics for positions within its new repair station.
Part time and full time positions available
· Following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; making repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Determines feasibility of and method of repair or replacement by studying and interpreting manufacturer’s and airline’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications.
· Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
· Keeps maintenance equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
· Complying with federal aviation administration and other legal requirements.
To qualify for this position, you must:
· Must have experience overhauling/inspecting aircraft wheels
· Have a valid A&P license
· Be able to pass a background check and drug screen
· Be authorized to work in the US
· · Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
496 total views, 1 today