Full-Time AUTO PARTS MANAGER – EXP. REQUIRED, ADVANCEMENT POTENTIAL! EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANAGER
Hiring Immediately. Experience Required
This Position Offers Career Advancement Potential!
Join us Today!
DORAL LINCOLN is hiring now for an experienced Parts Manager. The person who is hired as our new Parts Manager must be able to hit the ground running! Come work for a successful dealership that believes in taking care of its employees. If you want a career where your hard work is appreciated and rewarded, apply online today.
Parts Manager – Job Description:
As an Automotive Parts Manager you will assist mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies for their vehicles.
Parts Manager – Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee staff and department sales of parts to meet monthly forecasts and profitability; review sales, costs and inventory monthly to ensure budget is in order.
- All management responsibilities for the Parts Department including hiring, training, motivating and ensuring performance of staff.
- Create and oversee the annual operating budget
- Ensure inventory is available when needed by communicating with the various departments: service, collision repair, and wholesale account representatives
- Establish pricing to generate profits and maintain high CSI
- Ensure that inventory systems are performing well
- Oversee the issuing of parts and accessories to mechanics from the parts counter.
Parts Manager – Requirements:
- Must have at least 1-2 years of previous experience as an Automotive Parts Manager
- Computer proficiency required
- Valid driver’s license
Job Benefits: Doral Lincoln enjoys a successful and stable employee base. We believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- State-of-the-art Equipment – a New Facility!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Automotive parts manager, dealership parts department manager, parts management, auto dealershipmanagement jobs, auto parts sales and management; Miami FL auto parts management jobs.
Jobs related to this entry:
M jobs; Travel nurse jobs; Nursing jobs; Travel nursing; Nursing careers; Jobs in Florida; Miami jobs; Florida jobs; Jobs in Miami; Jobs in south Florida; Traveling nurse; Traveling nurse jobs; Travel nursing agencies; Jobs in America; Jobs in U.S.A.; South Florida careers; Career builder jobs; Craig’s list jobs; Job board in south Florida.
499 total views, 1 today