Full-Time CDL Truck Driver – Class A Drivers Transporation
CDL Drivers—have you had trouble finding the right driving job with the right carrier for you? Help is on the way! Let Centerline Drivers open the door to hundreds of opportunities with everything from local companies, to the big Fortune 500 carriers. For over 30 years we have successfully matched CDL Truck Drivers with some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the nation. Day shifts or night shifts, full time or part time, experienced or not – whatever kind of driving job you are looking for and whatever your experience level; we will find you just the perfect fit with just the right company.
All it takes is filling out one application with us, and our professional recruiters will do the rest. Many of our clients cover local routes; which means that you can be home every day. This is also a great opportunity to gain experience driving different types of vehicles, including flatbed, tanker, and reefer trucks. We also offer some of the best pay rates in the business, as well as health benefits. We are passionate about putting you to work and helping you to provide a better life for your family. Contact us today and let us put you on the road to a great driving career.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Excellent pay rates (our compensation consistently rates in the top 3 in the industry!)
- Weekly pay
- Essential Staff Care health insurance program (after 30 days on the job)
- Training opportunities
- Dedicated recruiter/central support representative
- 24/7 support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Local routes
- Daily home time
- Connect with hundreds of local companies with one application!
As a Driver, you will need to be a flexible and hard-working professional, committed to providing the best possible customer service. You must be able to represent Centerline and our clients in a professional manner at all times while also maintaining a strong commitment to safety. You should also have excellent communication skills as well as a patient and positive attitude as you interact with a variety of personality types.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum 2 years (no less than 24 months) of recent Class A Experience
- 22 years of age or older
- Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
- Willing to load and unload
- Ability to pass a drug screen test
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 7 years old
- Miami Area
- Flatbed drivers Needed
- Tanker/Hazmat Drivers Needed
- AM Shifts
- $15.00 an hour
462 total views, 1 today