Full-Time Construction Job Superintendent
About the Job
Construction Job Superintendent
We want to be the “best” in our niche of construction! Do you? If you do . . . we offer an excellent starting salary & benefits. Plus, we offer the opportunity to grow with a company that has a 20+ year track record. We have built strong relationships and enjoy repeat & referred business from our clients. We are employee focused, high energy and upbeat! Are you? If you are currently a Construction Job Superintendent with a proven track record in retail stores, restaurants and/or medical offices . . . . then you should send a detailed resumeincluding a great cover letter telling us why we should hire you. Travel IS a requirement.
- FIVE+ years of experience as a job superintendent for a general contractor.
- Proven experience with retail stores, restaurants and/or medical offices
- Detail oriented, organized and dedicated to providing high quality work & service.
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented focus.
- Very organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy & efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Professionally and technicaly competent.
- A valid USA driver’s license.
- Good basic computer skills: MS Office + emails.
- Prefer Florida residents but will considered “road warriors” with our experience requirements
- No relocation reimbursement
- Travel is a requirement . . . but we are fair about it!
- Have your own tools and the willingness to use them when needed.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities including weekly sub-contractor meeting.
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule & within budget.
- Insures all work has quality workmanship that conforms with original plans & specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and reports problems to Project Manager and suggest solutions.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers, landlord representative & other employees.
- Ability to demonstrate the initiative to make a project happen: not let the project dictate what happens.
- Ability to search out the most reasonable cost.
- Ability to demonstrate solid organization and management skills.
- Ability to build projects as per approved plans, specifications, change orders & approved plan revisions.
- Knowledge of construction documents, construction process documentation and subcontractor relationships.
- Ability to anticipate problems and create solutions.
- Ability to maintain daily job reports consisting of man count, work accomplished, issues, inspections, daily photo’s, notes, etc.
- Must be POSITIVE and be abile to motivate others.
- Must be willing to travel.
If you think you are the “BEST” . . . . if you match well to the above . . . . . have retail store, restaurant and/or medical office experience . . . . then please send your resume AND cover letter including a list of retail stores/restaurants/medical offices you have built to (impress us!) to LisaF@storetech.net
492 total views, 1 today