Full-Time Fire Apparatus Service Technicians
Our client is seeking Fire Apparatus Service Technicians in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade County, FL.
Earn $16.00 to $32.00 per hour at these full-time, temp-to-hire positions. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and occasionally evenings and weekends in emergency situations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through expedient and thorough repairs
- Maintain all required certifications to perform mechanical and service tasks
- Care for and maintain your service vehicle to maintain appearance standards
- Maintain your parts inventory and account for all parts and equipment in your possession
- Survey customers to determine methods of improving client’s service capability and submit to supervisor on a weekly basis
- Learn Realtime Business Operation system relative to Service Department needs
- Manage and update active project lists on a daily basis
- Routinely call back customers to follow-up on work performed by yourself
- Always project a courteous, helpful demeanor in dealing with internal and external customers
- Manage your time to provide maximum efficiencies and company profitability
- Be available to respond to customer emergencies and truck-down situations on weekends, after business hours and on weekends
- EVT certifications to repair fire apparatus
- Ability to conduct mechanical and electrical repairs on fire-rescue vehicles
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues on complex modern apparatus systems (foam/pump/electrical/hydraulics/aerial)
- High School Diploma
- AS or BS in Business Management is preferred but not required
- Experience in the fire apparatus industry with parts, service or sales preferred
- Valid Florida CDL driver’s license (client will assist with acquiring)
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point & Outlook), and business operating systems as related to Service Department management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to function proficiently in a customer oriented environment
- Must maintain a positive attitude and ability to interact with customers to solve problems and influence company financial performance and financial goals.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Must available for on-call emergency shifts on nights and weekends
- CareersUSA – Davie / Fort Lauderdale
- Ph: 954-423-3333
- Fx: 954-423-3334
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise, we are positioned to accommodate diversity requirements, while assisting skilled and dependable individuals in contributing to an evolving workplace.
CareersUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
Jobs related to this entry:
M jobs; Travel nurse jobs; Nursing jobs; Travel nursing; Nursing careers; Jobs in Florida; Miami jobs; Florida jobs; Jobs in Miami; Jobs in south Florida; Traveling nurse; Traveling nurse jobs; Travel nursing agencies; Jobs in America; Jobs in U.S.A.; South Florida careers; Career builder jobs; Craig’s list jobs; Job board in south Florida.
613 total views, 1 today