Temporary IT Project Manager
About the Job
RECRUITER: MELISSA GIUSTI
JOB LOCATION: WESTON, FL
FEBRUARY 24, 2016
*** CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON OUR PAYROLL AS A W-2 ***
- Under limited supervision, develops and manages planning and tracking of multiple projects to ensure that business goals and objectives are quantified and accomplished within prescribed project time frames.
- Must be able to balance up to 5 projects at the same time. Most projects are related to business process design/redesign, software development, and business analytics. Background in pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals supply chain is a major advantage.
- Manages, facilitates and maintains all project related historical documentation, project schedules and milestone due dates, resources requirements and identifies task relationships.
- Hosts cross functional meetings and presents to departmental managers, directors and vice presidents on a regular bases. Maintains a project artifacts in highly available repository (SharePoint).
- Works with Business Analysts as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years related experience working with multi-functional groups or project teams, with prior experience in a management role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer some graduate level coursework in a business or technical field.
- Technical requirements: Must be proficient as a SharePoint contributor
- CAPM certification is a plus.
- Experience with Planview (project mgmt software) and IBM BlueWorks Live is a plus.
- SharePoint site administration experience is a bonus
- Must have experience in BI/DW implementations as a Project Manager on medium to large projects
- Strong familiarity with data assets like tables, datamarts, cubes, etc
- Experience with Datawarehouse technologies like SQL Server, ETL engines, Database tables and scripting methods, Semantic Layers, etc.
- Mastery of reporting and analytic methodologies required. Including knowledge of reporting tools like Cognos Framework Manager, Tableau, QlickView, excel, etc.
- Mastery of data warehousing and business intelligence concepts and their practical application required.
- Manage project teams of up to 10 people, combining onshore and offshore resources.
- PMP certification preferred
- Proven knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles and Methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, hybrid etc.)
- Support the Technology Director with the review and processing of project invoices and expenses.
- Ideal candidate will have the following characteristics/behaviors: Business focused, detailed-oriented, transparent, resilient and high energy.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
606 total views, 2 today