Full-Time IT Technician / IT Support
CSI is looking for an experienced IT Technician for a temp to perm position with an excellent company in North Fort Lauderdale, FL. This person will be responsible for help desk support, troubleshooting and upgrades for the company. The qualified person MUST be A+ certified and have Windows 10 knowledge. This is a great opportunity if you have the desire to really be able to touch a wide variety of facets within the IT field and want to be a driver for change within a company.
Pay $16-17 an hour
Hours: 9-5pm (but may require OT and flexible hours)
Travel: 15% travel. Most would consist of day trips in the state of FL and travel expenses would be covered by company.
Windows 10 knowledge is required.
A+ Certified (this will be verified prior to an interview)
Positive attitude, people person with great communication / customer service skills
- Help Desk Support
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrade and repairs of all hardware/software for all companies.
- Plan and execute computer and peripheral equipment moves.
- Perform computer and peripheral classroom setup.
- Responsible for onsite / offsite equipment pick up.
- Responsible for TIA’s, assets tags and ensure that proper paperwork is filled out when pulling / replacing / retiring equipment.
- Responsible for traveling and onsite setup of new branches.
- Responsible for setup assistance and/or support when requested by users of any conference room equipment
- Responsible to ensure that equipment is working properly prior to any scheduled and posted class or meeting where advance notice is given.
- Voice Services
- Manage coordinates completion of all phone/voice related services.
- Provides support and training on phone usage as required for all Users.
- Determine communication needs, order, set up, install and maintain the equipment and software for all companies.
- Responsible for organizing and cleaning the server room. This should be checked weekly and a log should be maintained.
- Responsible for assuring that the monitoring equipment (for AC, etc.) is working properly in the server room.
- Provides training for users on both hardware and software as requested.
- Responsible for contributing to the IT continuous education program.
- Cross train other members of IT on their daily duties.
- Seeks and achieves continuous personal improvement as well as suggesting new ideas that encourage personal, departmental or Company growth.
- Responsible for keeping emergency management procedures up to date and updating/training IT personnel on those procedures.
- Responsible for EBay transactions and Warranties
- A+ Certification
- 2 years Hardware/Software installations
- 2 years Telecommunications
Once you go permanent with this company, they have excellent benefits and perks such as Stock Ownership Plan, Tuition reimbursement, Ongoing industry training, Continual feedback performance review model and long service awards, Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal, Health, dental and vision insurance offered, Short/Long term disability insurance offered, 401K and Roth Offered, Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives, and Merchandise discounts
For immediate consideration, please email apply with your resume. If you are qualified you will receive an email within 72 hours of submission.
Keywords: help desk, support, technical, software, implementation, software, IT, desktop support, IT, technical, technician, technical support
357 total views, 1 today