Full-Time Manager, Financial Projects
Parker + Lynch is conducting an exclusive confidential search for a Manager of Financial Projects in the Miami, FL area. This role will be responsible for auditing technical issues, writing memos, communicating with partners and handling the technical accounting issues during acquisitions. This company offers the work-life balance you have been looking for.
• Preparing the opening balance sheet of the acquired entity.
• Reassess the fair value of assets acquired and liabilities assumed regularly.
• Analyze, conclude on and document discrete accounting issues/policies and communicate to senior management.
• Review goodwill for impairment indicators and perform the annual impairment tests
• Prepare proforma financial information and guarantor/non-guarantor financial statements
• Prepare quarterly earn-out analyses requiring coordination with subsidiary management on forecasts
• Daily interaction with senior management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Strong knowledge of GAAP regulations, CPA is a significant asset; but not required
• 4-6 Public Accounting Experience
• Highly analytical and detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving, auditing technical issues and writing memos
• Corporate SEC experience
• Experience communicating with EVP’s
502 total views, 1 today