Full-Time Onsite IT Consultant for Tampa, FL
About the Job
Come be a part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named Winner of the The Philadelphia Business Journal 2013, 2014 & 2015 Best Places to Work Award. Miles Technologies is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced and challenging work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge base and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
The Onsite IT Consultant is in a position to help our small to medium-sized business customers operate more efficiently due to the proper use of today’s technologies. We are looking for candidates with strong customer-orientated consultative skills that also have strong technology and troubleshooting skills. In this role, you will provide onsite support and technology implementation services for numerous businesses. This position is a great combination of both the consulting side and the technical side of the business.
- Visit customers in the Tampa area when an onsite presence is needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and network related problems with the assistance of remote personnel.
- Implement new technology with the assistance of remote personnel.
- Identify technology solutions based on analysis of customer support needs.
- Strong and consistent communication with customers.
- Documenting work performed and other technical information for our clients.
Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in the following:
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for both desktops and servers
- Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on WinXP, Windows7, Win2003/2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS
- End-User and Help Desk experience in MS Office Suite and other common desktop applications
- Experience in troubleshooting network related issues that can be related to network infrastructure such as switches and routers
- Configuration of TCP/IP settings on network and troubleshooting TCP/IP issues
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus but not required
- Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the Tampa area. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
Don’t put your career on hold any longer.Apply today by clicking apply now at the top of the page. Also, don’t hesitate to inquire about this position or if you have any questions by calling us at 856-793-3873 or emailing email@example.com !
Jobs related to this entry:
M jobs; Travel nurse jobs; Nursing jobs; Travel nursing; Nursing careers; Jobs in Florida; Miami jobs; Florida jobs; Jobs in Miami; Jobs in south Florida; Traveling nurse; Traveling nurse jobs; Travel nursing agencies; Jobs in America; Jobs in U.S.A.; South Florida careers; Career builder jobs; Craig’s list jobs; Job board in south Florida.
631 total views, 1 today