Part-Time Part Time Assistant
About the Job
We are a High Rise Luxury Condominium looking for a Part Time assistant to our Property Manager.
- Greet Owners/residents/vendors/contractors and qualify by covering all criteria. Maintain and document information according to established procedures.
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered properly and messages are handles accurately and in a timely manner; immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate forms.
- Maintain and update resident information in computer database.
- prepare management reports, committee reports, meeting notices and submit to manager for review and approval.
- secure new residents’ signatures on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
- Prepare resident information packages to include voting material packages, surveys, amendments.
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
- Coordinate receipt of closing statement,warranty deed, etc. and maintain owner file.
- Issue/disburse laundry cards, shopping card carts, maintain sales logs.
- Maintain inventory of resident keys as well as master keys for common areas.
- Maintain and manage website; approve log-in requests, upload documents, news bulletins, and updates as needed.
- Registration of unit owners/residents into Biometric System.
- Retrieval of unit owner complaint forms, work orders, insurance requests, etc. and inform management of such.
- Record monies collected and prepare bank deposits on an on-going basis.
- Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a customer service related industry
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to support and contribute to community team
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and or whenever present at the community
- Successfully pass background screening and drug test.
Jobs related to this entry:
M jobs; Travel nurse jobs; Nursing jobs; Travel nursing; Nursing careers; Jobs in Florida; Miami jobs; Florida jobs; Jobs in Miami; Jobs in south Florida; Traveling nurse; Traveling nurse jobs; Travel nursing agencies; Jobs in America; Jobs in U.S.A.; South Florida careers; Career builder jobs; Craig’s list jobs; Job board in south Florida.
487 total views, 1 today