Part-Time Part Time Customer Service Representative
FirstService Residential provides full-service, professional association management services to more than 6,500 properties and over 1.5 million residential units across 21 U.S. states and three provinces in Canada.
What sets us apart? As North America’s property management leader, we developed many groundbreaking services that have come to define our industry – and set the standards for quality and service excellence for others to follow. Today, we continually refine and enhance the full-service solution and innovative resources we deliver to our clients, building long-term relationships and providing genuinely helpful service that adds value to their properties and enhances their lifestyles.
Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, for inbound callers, in support of property management services provided by FirstService Residential.
· Ensure premium value is delivered on all inbound calls
· Must be an active listener and take responsibility for resolving customer inquiries
· Ability to multi-task and assist customers with general questions, work orders, account reconciliation, and other related calls
· Maintain a professional attitude while going the extra mile to resolve and follow-up on all customer inquiries
· Strong team player
· High level of integrity
· Excellent communication skills / phone etiquette
· Passionate about delivering world class customer service and exceeding customer expectations
· Performs other tasks as assigned
Operating Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Education / Training:
High school diploma or equivalency required. Advanced classes in business or related field a plus.
Experience / Knowledge:
Minimum 6 month call center experience is preferred.
Must have developed skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Excellent communication & written skills are a must.
English/Spanish speakers, that can read and write in both languages.
Work in a sitting environment for long periods of time. Ability to work in a highly structured environment. Strong team work and the ability to communicate with, and seek input from, others. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
671 total views, 1 today