Full-Time Personal Banker (SAFE) 1 Homestead
Personal Banker (SAFE) 1, Homestead
Job ID Number:
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
As a Personal Banker, you will devote much of your day to building long term relationships with our customers, in person and by phone. You will deepen the understanding of our customers’ financial needs and provide suggestions. While most of the job is performed in the stores, Bankers reach out into the community by placing outbound phone calls to existing clients, visiting businesses, conducting educational seminars, and being active in the community.
Our Expectation of our Personal Bankers:
Personal Bankers are expected to exceed challenging sales and referral goals by proactively selling products and services to customers and referring customers to other areas of the bank.
Personal Bankers sell retail banking products and services to customers and prospects. Manages customer portfolio, services relationships and cross-sells all products and services. Provides broad base of financial and credit services with the goals of acquiring 100% of the customers’ business. Develops and maintains relationships with Wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve minimum sales standards. Uses profiling analysis tools to identify cross sell opportunities and makes outbound sales calls typically by phone to increase product per customer ratio. May handle cash transactions. May spend up to 30% of time completing service-related tasks.
Every banker has their own scorecard with daily sales and referral goals. You will be rewarded for your success with bonus incentives beyond base salary. Our best Bankers constantly go the extra mile, finding ways to be helpful while still working quickly and efficiently. Bankers have the ability to resolve difficult customer situations effectively while delivering friendly customer service and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
At Wells Fargo, we have an outstanding diverse team. We want people who pitch in and help others enhance their ability to educate our customers. We’ll provide outstanding training, but it’s up to you to learn our products and services. Personal Bankers will develop and improve their skills through regular feedback discussions with supervisors and learn skills which will help further their professional experience and improve their chance for even greater roles in the future.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
The schedule for this position is 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule based on business need. Normal work schedules typically fall between the hours of 7AM-7PM. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- 1+ year of experience selling products and services
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Experience in retail sales or the financial services industry
- Experience achieving individual and team goals
- Ability to adhere to established attendance policies
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
FL-Homestead: 1101 N Krome Ave – Homestead, FL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed
- . Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
573 total views, 1 today