Full-Time Quality Supervisor – Call Center
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DS Services of America, one of the nation’s leading operators in home and office beverage delivery market, is opening a brand-new facility in Lakeland, FL!
A Quality Supervisor – Call Center is needed to collaborate with the management team to implement successful action plans that improve overall quality metrics and provide excellent customer service. Will be responsible for monitoring, documenting, reporting and providing feedback on the quality of Customer Care Agents through the review of recorded or live telephone calls, email and chat to ensure they meet customer satisfaction requirements.
- Supervises Quality Representatives.
- Analyzes random samplings of Customer Care calls and e-mail to assess performance.
- Identifies and reports non-compliance issues to management for review, as well as assists in developing appropriate corrective actions.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly internal process reports and audits.
- Coaches Quality Representatives on how to improve customer interactions.
- Works closely with account management and operations to ensure compliance with customer requirements including accuracy and timeliness.
- Reports quality issues and recommends corrective actions to the management team.
- Administers company policy and procedures with assigned associates.
- Maintains standard operating procedures that relate to the quality department.
- Communicates and reports on staffing and performance issues of Quality Representatives to the Director of Quality.
- Provides input into new hire or refresher training.
- May participate in special tasks or assignments pertaining to quality assurance.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- Quality Management – Prioritizes areas for quality improvement in light of the strategy, wider business objectives, results from internal and external audits, and advice from colleagues. Initiates the application of appropriate quality management techniques in these areas. Initiates improvements to processes by changing approaches and working practices, typically using recognized models.
- Manages Change – Promotes an atmosphere that sustains ongoing change efforts; leads and supports others during change; anticipates and prepares for change; establishes goals or objectives of change management process.
- Solicits and gathers information – Demonstrates a working knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information; identifies appropriate sources of information.
- Minimum Required:
- 3-5+ years of quality/process improvement experience working in a customer service environment.
- Intermediate level expertise with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of call center applications/tools including: IVR, ACD, Quality monitoring, workforce mgmt., CRM.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Competitive compensation package with growth based on performance
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long term disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on all our refreshing products
DS Services of America, Inc. (DS Services) is a U.S. operated company that offers bottled water, brewed coffee and tea beverages and related equipment, break room supplies, and equipment and services for water filtration systems. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the company’s products are produced at 28 company-managed production facilities, 10 supplier-managed facilities and delivered to over a million home, office, restaurants, food service organizations, convenience stores, and retail locations across the U.S. DS Services is a leader in the home and office delivery of bottled water and several of our drinking water brands have been satisfying consumers for well over 100 years.
695 total views, 1 today