Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room $45-50/hour
About the Job
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – OPERATING ROOM
CORAL GABLES, FLORIDA
Currently seeking a qualified Registered Nurse(RN) to fill a 12 hour Operating Room day shift.The ideal candidate will have a minimum of twoyears of surgery experience, extensive knowledge of Ortho, Robotic, Neuro, and Advanced Laparoscopic specialties, and hold an Associate’s Degree in Nursing. This is a great and exclusive opportunity to work at a very prestigious hospital located in the heart of historic Coral Gables, Florida that has been providing high-quality medical care since 1949. It’s nationally recognized Sports Medicine program serves the Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers, and the Miami Heat. It is also recognized for its services in orthopedics, neurosurgery, general surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery and women’s health. Interviewing and hiring immediately.
Features and Benefits
- Compensation: $45.00-$50.00/ hour
- 12 hour day shift, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. NO WEEKENDS.
- 13 week contract with great possibility of continued extension/renewal of contract for the right Nurse or possible movement to permanent placement.Possible, not guaranteed.
- Day one outstanding, comprehensive health and dental benefits.
- Paid Time Off.
- Contribute to providing excellent patient care in a dynamic health care arena.
- Rewarding culture and environment.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room
- Deliver patient-family-centered care in a culturally competent manner utilizing evidence-based standards of quality, safety, and service while ensuring the appropriate care for all age groups in the unit’s specific population.
- Directs, supervises, coordinates and evaluate Nursing care within assigned clinical setting.
- Delegates appropriately to others in accordance with job description and competency level.
- Demonstrates the following core competencies and behaviors: nursing process, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, flexibility, organizational skills, accountability and leadership.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room
- Must be licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
- BLScertification required.
- Two years of recent/current Operating Room experience is required and a must.
- Reliable and dependable.
614 total views, 2 today