Full-Time Rental Vehicle Site Manager
Rental Vehicle Site Manager will lead a team of Drivers who operate rental cars in a safe manner to move them to and from various locations of the car rental facility. Will lead Drivers who also clean and prepare vehicles for use by the next rental customer. Perform tasks as directed by Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to manage the entire operation and direct the workforce as needed to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to quickly make decisions while under pressure.
- Supervise and direct team of 100 employees
- Excellent Communicator with the Customer, Site Operators, and employees. Is aware of each Operator’s site status with an excellent awareness of potential problems.
- Excellent Organizational skills and leadership ability to develop safe, efficient and autonomous employees.
- Sets example to employees in respect to how job should be performed and all safety rules are observed. Provides training as necessary to establish acceptable practices and correct deficiencies.
- Counsels, trains and/or disciplines employees as required.
- Competent in basic Microsoft office, database entry and generating reports for the customer.
Associates degree is not required but is preferred.
3-5 years management experience in lieu of degree
Rental Car industry experience is preferred but not required.
Must possess sufficient computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Related Keywords: Account Manager (Car Rental)
611 total views, 1 today