29 Jan 2016
Restaurant Manager – The Cheesecake Factory – Aventura
You may know us as a company with great food…
You may also know us from ‘Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For’ list…
What you may not know is that our menu is fresh and made from scratch ingredients, Our Managers are the best Restaurant Operators in the industry!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work with a passionate team highly respected by their staff because they lead and inspire helping us accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- Committed to Excellence– Uncompromising Quality is critical to our success at The Cheesecake Factory. You are defined by your peers as having complete dedication to restaurant profit performance, service excellence and thoughtful leadership.
- A dynamic leader, ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
- Relentless about the details – At The Cheesecake Factory, it’s all in the details and YOU never miss a detail!
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Manage one of our restaurant workgroups, Front Desk, Server, Bar and Bakery. Be an inspiration and motivate daily excellence.
- Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful leadership.
- Recruit, interview and hire talent into our restaurant staff.
- Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company. 40% of all management hires are promoted internally.
- Have fun in a fast paced environment!
- Minimum 2 years as a manager in a full service (table service with full bar) restaurant.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- May lift materials and/or product up to 50 pounds or more.
Benefits: This position offers industry-leading benefits and an average 55 hour work week with 2 days off consecutively.
Location: This position is located in Aventura, near Miami. FL.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2015, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, seven of The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, nationwide.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
473 total views, 1 today