Full-Time Structural Fitters (2nd Shift)
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.In need of 2 Structural Fitters for the 2nd Shift.
These positions are contract opportunities to start but will definitely have an opportunity to go permanent for those that demonstrate strong fitting/welding skills, attendance and attitude.
Candidates will be performing these welds on structural steel. They are working on a large project for a major theme park.
The Structural/Fabrication Fitter is responsible for performing the full range structural and fabrication fitting work, including the layout, positioning, aligning, and fitting together structural metal products in preparation for welding.
* Review blueprints, schematic drawings, and job specifications to determine work requirements.
* Prepare material take offs based on isometric and orthographic drawings.
* Measure and fabricate structural components in compliance with applicable codes and standards.
* Perform all phases of advanced installation, positioning, alignment, and fitting of structural components.
* Bolt, clamp, and tack parts to secure in position for welding.
* Dismantle, straighten, and reshape parts using handheld torches and other tools.
* Maintain records of work orders and materials used.
* Prepare reports and conduct inspections as required.
* Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visitaerotek.com.
778 total views, 1 today